Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Painting!

So this afternoon we did our painting, but little else. Casten and I are on our way to do our reading before I make dinner. We gave the kids a prolonged quiet time it just seemed needed!
I realized this afternoon that many people might think I'm blogging quite a bit, and I am. I just find it nice to sit down at lunch time and recap what we did in the morning and brainstorm on what needs to be done that afternoon. It's helpful to me, and I hope you all enjoy it! Plus I feel it gives a bit of accountability. I don't want to come on here and type I was too lazy today to do anything with the kids. Hopefully we catch up tomorrow! LOL!
So the painting this afternoon went well. We made the plants on the ground, the sun and birds in the sky and fish in the sea!
Here are some pictures of Alyssa's painting
This is her tree with a nest and a blue bird balancing her eggs on her head!
This is her Buluga whale (her favorite animal...tied with a zebra!) and a dolphin. The little creatures are sea horses!
Casten's painting



A flower and a tree
This is a picture of his HUGE sea creature
The brown is a fancy sea horse with lots of eggs :)
His Birds