Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New books!

Back at the begining of the summer (before we had decided to homeschool) Today they were delivered (thank you Keri!). They are WAY cooler than we were expecting! Mostly we ordered them for Casten and Maizie. There are some my first words, colors etc books for Maizie. There are a bunch of "ask me" books. Those are all educational with pictures to look at and bits of information. They are just enough info for the kids. Then there is a bunch of Explore and Learn books. Again perfect for the kids, with just enough information that it's not overwhelming. These books have suggestions and ideas for activities to enhance lessons!
These also came with 6 new computer games that are elementary school aged (right now the games we have are not challenging for Lyssi) I'm super excited for those!

We had a change in plans for tomorrow, so we are bumping up our zoo trip to tomorrow. I'm really excited about it! I also spoke with my boss today and changed my availability so I am able to continue working but be home with the kids during the day :)
I'm so excited for this year! It's going to be so much fun!!!!