Thursday, August 5, 2010

My poor babies :(

We did end up doing a little bit of school work today....in the ER! Maizie woke up with a fever, then Lyssi followed with chills and a fever. Add that to the fact Casten was up all night itching from his rash, we decided it was a good idea to take the kids to the doctor. Our doctor was out of the office today so we made the trip to the ER.
Of course we get there and the kids felt fine (except Maizie who screamed bloody murder at just having to stand on the scale!) with no fevers. The triage nurse made me feel like I had no business being there, and it really upset me! I know when my kids are sick and when they aren't! UGH! The doctor came in in rounds to look at each kid, and he diagnosed them with Scarlet Fever!!!! Being a parent is never boring! Now the girls are napping and I have to get ready for Jaime's wedding!