Monday, July 30, 2012

Back To School Shopping!

We went shopping today for a few supplies, and to compare some costs! We are using a milk crate filing system for all of our school work. Each month will have a file, with folders for each week. In there I will put all of the work we will need for each day. It's going to be great! I already have the stuff sorted and printed, but I need to get the supplies to put it together!
We bought some more small school supplies also. I keep stocking up on crayons, markers, glue, etc everytime we go to walmart or target. It's so cheap this time of year, it makes sense to really create a stockpile! I did go cheap today and bought non-crayola crayons though!
Tomorrow we'll pick up a bunch more supplies. We'll get the items needed to organize our school work, a math workbook for Casten (found a GREAT one from Sylvan today at Sam's! It's very detailed, and has some fun activities for him to do when he wants extra work!), our accordian files for daily work, and I'll also order most of our curriculum! The kids are BEGGING me to start school now!